The Plugin "Custom forms" for WordPress.
This plugin was developed for affiliate programs.
Send form data occurs to third party handlers.
an Arbitrary number of custom form fields.
for Example: if You signed a "partnership agreement" and You need to post a link like this:
With this plugin it is very simple.
- Installing the plugin go to the menu item: "Partnership forms" the
- Create a form
- created a Custom form:
- The Url of form handler (everything before "?")
- The method of passing form data (hidden "POST" or in the address bar, "GET")
- The Sending data to the same tab or switching to another
- Create the required fields of the hidden type (for example: "partner_id", "level") and the other fields of type text or field choices for the visitor (if required, for example, "client Name", "amount of loan", etc.)
- If you need only the link - create a hidden field type (for example: "partner_id", "level") without paying attention to classes and field sizes
- And when you edit the article you want to insert an affiliate link add shortcode with the ID of the created form using the button in the editor